My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge…Hosea 4:6
This scripture resonated in my spirit early this morning and made me reflect on how grateful I am that my Pastor is so passionate about teaching the word.
“I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.Matthew 3:11
- Jesus Christ came to give us two lives: #Eternal and #Abundant
- We shouldn’t be saved in faith but not baptized in fire
- Our belief affects our burn. We should pay attention to our spiritual growth. Study the word. Grow in the things of God.
- The primary mandate of the church is to get God (not goods) to the people.
- Intimacy is something we create through the habits we cultivate. Prayer, worship, study of scripture, fasting.
- The Holy Spirit is not just for church. It is to help us function in our gift. The anointing gives us divine enablement.
- God will fill us to the degree of our desire.
- Our appetites are prophetic. Whatever we desire for in the present is an indication of what God wants to do for us in the future. This is bespoke, tailor made just for each of us. We should not desire someone else’s gifting.
- Change only comes by decision. Some things will only change when we change…
Click on the link below to catch the fullness of this life changing message: